Time4Good Terms & Conditions
You may only use Time4Good if you abide by important rules that are designed to protect all parties in the transactions and activities that are a result of users engaging with the Time4Good services. Clear rules as set out in the full terms and conditions of service are necessary for Time4Good to be able to operate and provide our service.
These rules are set out in the full terms and conditions of service below and contain important information about how Time4Good works, including your legal rights and obligations. There are some important limitations and exclusions, and essential clauses that govern the law and venue of disputes that apply to Time4Good operations. These terms also obligate all users and The Time4Good Group LLC to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Though one clause is not more or less legally important than any others, you may be particularly interested in checking what happens if an Event with a Leader does or does not occur (e.g. clauses 12-14).
All users of Time4Good should understand how the local laws and regulations applicable where they live apply to the services provided. Local regulations can vary widely, specifically including how they govern laws concerning �Draws� (also known as raffles in some jurisdictions), and privacy. Our Privacy & Security Policy is available by clicking here or going to https://www.time4good.org/privacy. The Terms and Conditions governing Time4Good are updated regularly. Updates will be posted on this page.
If you have any ideas for improvement, please email email@example.com .
Last Updated April 7th 2017
[Summary of most recent changes: Added Time4Good policy and procedure on paying out donations to Charities � clauses 35-37 inclusive]
TERMS and CONDITIONS for https://www.time4good.org
1. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. Your use of https://www.time4good.org is expressly conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the following terms and conditions (the �Terms and Conditions�). You will be prompted to accept these Terms and Conditions by clicking on an �I Accept� button. That action is the equivalent of your signature and indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and that you intend to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree with them, please do not use our services and exit the website. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback for us in this regard.
3. User-Related Terms:
(a) �Cause� means the beneficiary of the Leader�s 70%, or the Rising Star�s 20% portion of revenue generated from Ticket or Fixed Donation sales; the beneficiary is typically a registered charity with a mission that is publically viewable and intended to create a positive social and/or environmental impact;
(b) �Company� has the meaning set out in paragraph 2;
(c) �Leader� � is typically an expert in their field and is making an amount of their time available on https://www.time4good.org as a supporting member of Time4Good;
(d) �Rising Star� � the user of the Company�s services who is seeking the quality attention of the Leader via �Time4Good Draw�, �Fixed Donation� or other mechanism.
4. Service-related Terms:
(a) �Draw� and �Time4Good Draw� are equivalent and have the meaning described in paragraph 8; and
(b) �Draw Instance�� a Draw offering with a specific start and end date posted on the site, which refers to a specific Event;
(c) �Fixed Donation� - a first-come, first-served model that allows Rising Stars to secure the Leaders� scheduled openings with a defined donation;
(d) �Event� � the specific period of time when the Leader is scheduled to meet or otherwise spend time engaging with a Rising Star;
(e) �Event Participant(s)� is/are the Rising Star(s) who has/have been chosen by the Leader, Leader�s agent or the Company to engage with the Leader at the Event;
(f) �Event Participation� is the service facilitated by the Company, the Leader�s agent, or the Leader that occurs when an Event Participant attends the Event;
(g) �Materials� � any pre-meeting materials that may be requested by the Leader including, but not limited to, a suggested agenda and/or memo and/or presentation in any format;
(h) �Prize� � the reward associated with winning a Draw Instance or donating a Fixed Donation which entitles a Rising Star to be vetted expeditiously by the Leader, Leader�s agent or the Company to assess the Rising Star�s eligibility to participate in an Event;
(i) �Ticket� � a unit of entry to be purchased by, or otherwise allocated to, a Rising Star for entry in a Draw Instance.
5. You may use this website if you are a legal resident of the United States or Canada, have reached the age of majority where you reside, and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you are not a legal resident of the United States or Canada, you may only use this website if you ensure that your participation is in compliance with the local laws in the jurisdiction where you reside at the time you use this website, have reached the age of majority where you reside, and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. For clarity, you may not use this website if you live in a jurisdiction where access to or use of the website or any part of it may be illegal or prohibited. It is solely your responsibility to determine whether your use of this website is lawful, and you must comply with all applicable laws. The Company reserves the right to request proof of your location of residence, identification and age.
6. These Terms and Conditions set out the rules that apply to using the Company�s services that are available on https://www.time4good.org or otherwise including rules pertaining to Time4Good Draw and Fixed Donation options. All fees paid or donated by Rising Stars to the Company for Tickets or for Fixed Donations will be allocated as follows: (i) 70% to the Cause chosen by the Leader; (ii) 20% to the Cause chosen by the Rising Star; and (iii) 10% to be retained by the Company.
7. The rules pertaining to Draw entry apply if you purchase or are allocated Tickets, while the Fixed Donation rules apply if you have donated a Fixed Donation to receive a �Prize�.
How to Enter a Time4Good Draw on https://www.time4good.org
8. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. There are two ways for Rising Stars to enter the random draw to meet their Leader of interest (the �Time4Good Draw� or �Draw�). The first entry method is to follow the on-screen instructions to access the Leader�s contest entry page where the Rising Star must fully complete the entry form and requirements to purchase Tickets. To complete your entry, you may have to include a description of the purpose of the meeting and include other Materials as may be specified by each Leader on their profile page and in other communication from the Leader, the Leader�s agent or the Company. Draw Instance winners win the Prize of being considered for Event Participation. For clarity, Prize winners are only entitled to be considered for Event Participation based on their Materials and any other information that may have been provided to the Leader or Leader�s agent, and are not automatically entitled to Event Participation itself.
9. The second entry method is to request a Ticket by mailing Time4Good Draw �Entry Request, 599 Riverside Avenue, Westport CT 06800, USA. In the mailing that you send to the Company, you must clearly state the specific Draw Instance in which you wish to be entered, and as with paragraph 8, include other Materials as may be specified by each Leader on their profile page and in other communication from the Leader, the Leader�s agent of the Company. Once the Company receives your letter, it will allocate one Ticket to you. Any Ticket allocated as a result of a mail-in request has the same probability of winning the Draw Instance as any other Ticket for the same Draw Instance. As a result, a purchase of a Ticket via the online entry method does not improve one�s chances of winning.
Contest Period and Selection Mechanics
10. Entry periods for a particular Draw Instance will span between the times specified on the relevant Leader�s profile page. You may purchase Tickets during the specified Draw Instance entry period. A Ticket (or pre-specified number of Tickets) will be drawn at random from all the entries, following the completion of the specified entry period. This random draw will be by default 48 hours or two business days prior to the Event (but may be varied by the Leader, Leader�s agent or the Company). If there is a maximum number of Tickets available for sale or a minimum number of Tickets that must be sold as a condition to carrying out a particular Draw Instance, it will be specified on the relevant Leader�s profile page. If more than one Ticket will receive the Prize, this will also be specified on the relevant Leader�s profile page. The price of each Ticket is specified on the Leader�s page. The Rising Star will be allocated an amount of randomly numbered tickets corresponding to the number of Tickets purchased.
11. Unless otherwise specified on the Leader�s profile page, all Draw Instance participants will be notified by email if they have or have not been selected as the Prize winner approximately 48 hours before the Event is to take place � though this could vary depending on individual circumstances of each Event. If you are selected in the draw as the Prize winner, you will typically have a further 12 hours to submit any further Materials that may be requested to be reviewed by the Leader, the Leader�s agent or the Company. The format of the Materials will be specified by each Leader. Event Participants will be selected from the shortlist of Prize winners at the sole and absolute discretion of the Leader, or the Leader�s agent. The successful Rising Star(s) will typically be notified if they have been selected to engage with the Leader at the Event via an email from the Leader, the Leader�s agent or the Company 12-24 hours before the Event.
12. To be eligible to participate in an Event, Rising Stars must be shortlisted by the random draw mechanism and must confirm and agree to all of the following, amongst other things, in a release prepared by the Company: (i) that they are in conformance with all rules in these Terms and Conditions; (ii) that they accept the terms of the Event as specified by the Leader, the Leader�s agent or the Company; and (iii) that they agree to the use of their name, likeness, comments about the contest, and city of residence by the Leader and/or the Company in relevant publicity or advertisement carried out by the Leader or the Company in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the Internet without compensation. If the Rising Star objects to such use after its publication, all reasonable efforts will be taken by the Company, the Leader�s agent and the Leader to understand the reason behind the objection and accommodate changes as appropriate.
13. If a Rising Star is shortlisted in a Draw Instance as a Prize winner and, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Leader or the Company: (a) fails to qualify for Event Participation due to Materials failing to meet the quality or content requirements desired by the Leader; (b) cannot participate in the Event for any reason; (c) fails to provide proof of identity on request; (d) is found to have violated these Terms and Conditions; and/or (e) fails to complete and return the required declaration and release, then participation may be disqualified and all rights to participating in the Event will be forfeited. The Leader or the Company, in their sole and absolute discretion, reserve the right to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible applicants that qualified for the Draw Instance.
14. If a Prize winner is deemed not appropriate to directly engage with the Leader by the Leader, the Leader�s agent or the Company in accordance with (a) set out above in this paragraph 13, the Ticket will not be refundable, but the Company will donate to the Rising Star�s chosen Cause an amount equivalent to a multiple of 50 times the amount donated by the Rising Star for the related Draw Instance - capped at $50. For clarity and illustration: if a Rising Star purchased $5 of Tickets ($1 of which would be donated to the Rising Star�s chosen Cause), then subsequently failed to qualify for the associated Event in accordance with (a) set out above in this paragraph 13, the Company would donate 50 x $1 = $50 to the Rising Star�s Cause. If the Rising Star had bought more than $5 of Tickets, the Company would donate $50 to the Rising Star�s Cause.
Odds of Winning a Draw Instance
15. The odds of winning a Prize depends on the number of Tickets sold during the contest period. If there is a maximum number of Tickets available for sale set out on the Leader�s profile page for a Draw Instance, a Rising Star�s odds of winning that Prize are equal to or greater than the number of Tickets allocated to Rising Stars divided by the maximum number of Tickets available for sale in the Draw Instance.
16. The opportunity for a Prize-winner to be able to participate in an Event will ultimately depend on the nature and quality of the Rising Star�s Materials, and shall at all times remain subject to the full and absolute discretion of the Leader, the Leader�s agent and the Company.
How to Enter the Fixed Donation Option
17. As an alternative to, or in addition to a Draw, the Leader may offer a Fixed Donation option which will guarantee a Prize � that is entry to an expedited shortlist review by the Leader, the Leader�s agent, or the Company. The Leader or the Leader�s agent will contact the Rising Star who has donated the Fixed Donation option to review his or her Materials and, as appropriate and in their discretion under clause 13 above, schedule an Event that may include an in-person meeting or phone call. The fixed price of the Fixed Donation for a specific Event will be listed on the Leader�s profile page.
18. If the Rising Star has donated a Fixed Donation and is deemed by the Leader or Leader�s agent to be ineligible for an Event (e.g. through provision of unsatisfactory Materials), the Company will refund the Rising Star in full the amount equal to the Fixed Donation.
19. The format of an Event that corresponds with a Draw or Fixed Donation will be pre-defined by each Leader and set out on their profile page. This definition could include but not be limited to specifying if the Event will be an in-person meeting, a video-conference session, or a phone call with the Leader. In-person sessions will occur at the location specified on the Leader�s profile page. The Leader�s profile will specify any restrictions on the length of time over which the Event is to take place. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, the following general conditions apply to Event Participation: (i) Event Participation does not include funding of any travel or accommodation expenses related to attending the Event; (ii) Event Participation does not include any expense you may incur to facilitate the video conference or telephone conversation; (iii) Event Participation must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, assignable or convertible to cash (except as may be specifically permitted by the Leader in his/her sole and absolute discretion); (iv) no substitutes except at the Leader�s discretion; (v) the Leader reserves the right to at anytime reschedule the Event for any reason including the Leader�s illness or an unforeseen scheduling conflict and offer an alternate meeting time; (vi) there is a predefined number of Event Participants for each Draw Instance or Fixed Donation option (typically just one Participant unless otherwise stated) - however, the Leader reserves the right to contact any Rising Star that wants to engage with them to discuss any Materials and to schedule a meeting time and location as appropriate; (vii) the Leader reserves the right to redraw the Draw Instance if the Leader decides not to meet the shortlisted Prize-winner.
List of Past Winners
20. On request, a list of previous Prize winners can be mailed. For a mailed copy of a winners list, please send a stamped, self addresses envelope to Time4Good � Winners List Request, The Time4Good Group LLC, 599 Riverside Avenue, Westport, CT 06880, USA along with a letter requesting a copy of the winners list and stating which Leaders and/or Events are being requested. In response, the requested list will be mailed to you.
21. The Company�s Privacy & Security Policy are required reading, the terms of which appear on https://www.time4good.org and are available here https://www.time4good.org/privacy. The terms of this Privacy & Security Policy are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions, and you agree that the terms of the Privacy & Security Policy are reasonable. You consent to the selective collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by the Company in accordance with the terms of and for the purposes set out in Company�s Privacy & Security Policy.
User Generated Content
22. The Company enables visitors to https://www.time4good.org to provide the Company with content in the application process, by email, or otherwise (�Customer Content�). If you provide Customer Content you grant the Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, delete, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display that Customer Content throughout the world in any media, now known or later developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without providing compensation to you or any other person, without any liability whatsoever, and free from any obligation of confidence, and you waive any and all moral rights in the Customer Content. You also grant the Company the right to use the name you submit with the Customer Content, if any, in connection with the Company�s rights set out in this section.
23. The https://www.time4good.org website, its design, all text, graphics, content, video, audio and the selection and arrangement of https://www.time4good.org are the property of the Company, and/or its various subsidiaries, affiliates, Leaders, third party providers and distributors (�Third Parties�), and are protected under the copyright laws of USA and other countries. None of the content found on https://www.time4good.org may be reproduced, republished, distributed, displayed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of the Company and the applicable Third Parties.
24. The Time4Good logo, https://www.time4good.org, Time4Good.net, Time4Good.co, and all other related trademarks and design marks displayed on Company material (collectively, the �Trademarks�) are registered and common law trademarks of the Company. Other trademarks and design marks appearing on this website are trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on https://www.time4good.org should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, including the Trademarks, except with the express written permission of the Company or the other party that may own the applicable trademarks.
25. All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the Company or its content suppliers and protected by United States, Canadian and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of the Company and protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. All software used on this website is the property of the Company or its software suppliers and protected by Canadian and international copyright laws.
Use of Site
26. Neither the Time4Good website(s) nor its content may be, in whole or in part, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of the Company, except that you may download, display and print the content presented on https://www.time4good.org for your personal, non-commercial use only. Unauthorized use of https://www.time4good.org and/or the content contained on https://www.time4good.org may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained within the content on this website. The use of that content on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are not permitted to engage in any resale or commercial use of https://www.time4good.org or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of https://www.time4good.org or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information from https://www.time4good.org for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on https://www.time4good.org.
27. You are prohibited from contributing, posting or transmitting to this website any infringing, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content or any content that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of �spam.� You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. The Company reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
28. In its sole discretion, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to the Company and without any liability whatsoever, the Company at any time and without notice may terminate or restrict your access to any component of https://www.time4good.org.
User Name and Password
29. Your https://www.time4good.org website account may be accessed only by use of your login name and password. You are solely responsible and liable for any use and misuse of your login name and password and for all activities that occur under your login name and password. For security reasons, you must keep your login name and password confidential and not disclose them to any person or permit any other person to use them, except an authorized representative of the Company. The Company recommends that you choose a password that is unique to you and not easily guessed by others. You should change your password on a regular basis, and you must log out at the end of each session.
30. All login names and passwords remain the property of the Company, and may be cancelled or suspended at any time by the Company without any notice or liability to you or any other person. The Company is not under any obligation to verify the actual identity or authority of the user of any login name or password.
31. You must immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your login name or password, or if you know or suspect that your login name or password has been lost or stolen, has become known to any other person, or has been otherwise compromised.
32. Although great care is taken in the production of the https://www.time4good.org website, typographical, illustrative or pricing errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct errors at any time
33. All prices quoted are payable in U.S. Dollars unless otherwise stated, and, unless otherwise stated, do not include applicable taxes.
34. The Company reserves the right to limit quantities, reject, correct, cancel or refuse orders, and to terminate accounts, in its discretion, including, without limitation, if the Company believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of the Company or any Third Parties.
35. The Company will forward contributions one month in arrears to charities that accumulate more than $250 of donations in one month (or who accumulate over $50 in a month and explicitly request The Company to receive monthly payout) e.g., Successful accumulated donations as of end of March will be paid to charities end of April to allow resolution of any potential disputes arising from Leader/Rising Star interactions.
36. For charities that accumulate less than $250 of donations in one month, Time4Good will forward contributions to relevant charities at the earlier of:
(a) One month following the end of the calendar quarter that the cumulative amount due to a charity exceeds $50
(b) The end of the financial year
37. Time4Good will work with partner charities to forward funds due to them with increased frequency as donations increase.
Liability disclaimer � READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
38. Except as explicitly provided in these Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time, the Company and the Third Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding https://www.time4good.org and/or any content, products or services provided on https://www.time4good.org, all of which are provided on an �as is� and �as available� basis. The Company and the Third Parties do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability or suitability of the operation of https://www.time4good.org, or any of the content or data found on https://www.time4good.org, and expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions in respect of https://www.time4good.org, its content or data, and any products or services offered for sale on https://www.time4good.org, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
39. The Company and the Third Parties are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or stolen messages or mail, unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, on-line failures, hardware, software or other technical malfunctions or disturbances or any other communications failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting communications.
40. The Company and the Third Parties assume no responsibility, and will not be liable for, any damages to, or any viruses affecting your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on https://www.time4good.org or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from https://www.time4good.org.
41. If the Company or any of the Third Parties should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the functions or uses of https://www.time4good.org or its content, or any of the products or services offered on https://www.time4good.org, the liability of the Company and the Third Parties will in no event exceed in the aggregate the amount (if any) paid by you for a Ticket or Fixed Donation entry.
42. In no event will the Company or any of the Third Parties be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to economic loss, lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with any use of https://www.time4good.org or its content, the operation of this website or any failure or delay in the operation of this website (including, but not limited to the inability to use any component of https://www.time4good.org for purchases), or any of the products or services offered on https://www.time4good.org, even if advised of the possibility of damages.
43. You hereby indemnify and save harmless the Company and the Third Parties and their respective officers, directors, employees, consultants, representatives and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal, accounting and other professional fees, brought as a result of your use of https://www.time4good.org.
Risk of Loss
44. Advertisements on our website are invitations to you to make offers to purchase contest entries on this website and are not offers to sell. Your properly completed and delivered order form constitutes your offer to purchase referenced in your order. Your order will be deemed to be accepted only if and when we send an acknowledgement to your email address that constitutes our acceptance of your order and forms a legally binding contract with the Company. The total price of your order will be charged to your credit card when our order completion notice email has been sent to your email address. If you wish to cancel an order, you may request a cancellation by logging into your account and cancelling your order. However, we may not receive and process your cancellation request before the draw, in which case your cancellation request may not be effective.
Accuracy of Information
45. We rely on the information you provide through this website, including registration information (name and email address), payment information (credit card numbers and expiration dates), and transaction-related information, which must be true, accurate, current and complete. You will be solely responsible and liable for any and all loss, damage, and additional costs that you, we or any other person may incur as a result of your submission of any false, incorrect or incomplete information or your failure to update your registration information and payment information within 30 days of any change.
46. The https://www.time4good.org website may contain links to websites owned or operated by other entities which are not associated or affiliated with the Company or the Third Parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by the Company or the Third Parties of the linked website or information contained in the linked website, or of their security or privacy practices. The Company and the Third Parties will not be responsible for the content of any other linked websites and makes no representation or warranty regarding any other websites or the contents on those websites. If you decide to access other websites, you do so at your own risk. Framing of the https://www.time4good.org website or any of its content in any form and by any method is strictly prohibited unless the specific instance is agreed with the Company in advance.
47. Linking to any other website is at your sole risk and the Company will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with such linking. In addition, the Company does not endorse or approve of any websites linked from or to https://www.time4good.org, except for other websites operated by the Company.
48. You may not gather, extract, reproduce and/or display on any other non-Company website or other online service, any material on or from https://www.time4good.org, whether or not by the use of spiders or other �screen scraping� software or system used to extract data without the express consent of the Company.
49. If you download any software, we are not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading that software. The use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the applicable license agreement, if any, which accompanies that software or is provided with that software or in these Terms and Conditions.
50. The provisions above that follow the heading �Liability Disclaimer� will survive the termination of your access to https://www.time4good.org.
51. The relationship between the Company and you will be that of independent contractors, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be held or construed to be partners, joint ventures, fiduciaries, employees or agents of the other as a result of these Terms and Conditions or your use of https://www.time4good.org.
Governing Laws, Jurisdiction
52. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the State of New York in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of https://www.time4good.org and these Terms and Conditions. This agreement and its performance will be governed by the laws of the State of New York, and the federal laws of United States as applicable in that State.
53. These Terms and Conditions will be severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and that determination will not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
54. The headings used in these Terms and Conditions are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms and Conditions.
55. These Terms and Conditions, together with those incorporated or referred to in these Terms and Conditions, constitute the entire agreement between us pertaining to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions, and supersede any prior agreements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether electronic, oral or written, regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except by the Company as set out above. There are no representations, warranties or other agreements between us, express or implied, in connection with the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions, except as specifically set out in these Terms and Conditions. No party has been induced to enter into these Term and Conditions in reliance on, and there will be no liability assessed, either in tort or contract, with respect to, any warranty, representation, opinion, advice or assertion of fact, except to the extent it has been reduced to writing and included in these Terms and Conditions.
56. When you visit https://www.time4good.org or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Business Name and Business Ownership
57. The legal business name of the Company is the Time4Good Group LLC. Please direct enquiries to the Company�s office and correspondence address at 599 Riverside Avenue, Westport, CT 06880 or e-mail email@example.com
58. The parties have requested that these Terms and Conditions and all documents contemplated by these Terms and Conditions be drawn up in English.
59. Once you have clicked �I Accept�, the agreement between you and the Company will have been successfully completed. The agreement will be assigned a specific number and a copy of the agreement will be retained and viewable on request. Please print a copy of the terms of the agreement for your own reference. This agreement will not be required to be re-signed for further purchases.